You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

nightkid

Getting out of a T-Mobile Contract with no terminate fee by 10 July 09?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4028 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ladies/Gents

Just want to see if people are aware of this or how true it is:

Terminate T-Mobile Contract

http://forums.cnet.co.uk/-mobiles-/get-out-of-your-3-contract-early-now/t10030009/?pageid=2

Apparently from 10 June 09, T-mobile changes their Terms & Condition which means legally anyone who is with T-mobile since it was first notified in April can exit their contract with no terminate fees. Has anyone done this or know more about it?

I'm trying to find out how that would affect me but I can not find information regarding the changes to the T&C on T-mobiles website, as if they are hiding it so I'm a bit concern. I don't want to terminate the contract as I'm happy as it is but if they hike up the prices then I be forced to take action. Does anyone know what is going on or could direct somewhere?

Also it says on the T&C they need 30 days of notice to cancel, is that 30 days from the day of introduction of new T&C or some other date of reference? Where do I stand legally on this?

Thanks for everyones' reply

Edited by nightkid

Afraid not. If you look closely at your source its T-Mobile US, NOT T-Mobile UK.

Right now TMUK are using Condition Version 55 which hasn't changed in a year and are no plans for it to change as of yet.

So short answer is: No.

Just to add to my previous post. T-Mobile will change their T&Cs from the 1st of July, only to include the payment method charges.

I.e. tellign you that if you don't pay via Direct Debit you'll have to pay a non-DD hanling fee.

Does this mean I can exit early then - as I am having major issues with T-Mob?

Ta.

Exactly that. You can exit early and pay the relvant fee - or try to get someone to take on your obligation and release you from your original agreement.