You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

clb1978

Police complint regarding there assistance in the repossesion of are vehicle

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4032 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Edited by clb1978

i would think the police in general knew nothing about the history, but were solely there to prevent a breach of the peace.

it would be nice to think your previous buffing off of the bailliff might have been remembered, but it would have prob been a different officer anyhow.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

hey the police did the same to me, on monday night the repo men came and said they wanted the car , as ive already explained to them on the previous friday that im sorting the arrears out directly with british credit trust not them they brought the police with them , i told the police the car was at the back of my property which you can see from the main road, the driveway up to my drive is joint owned by three other householders . We all have allocated drives. when i said i wasnt goint to hand over the keys the copper said he would arrest me , my wife and give our three young daughters to social services and they would force entry , i gave the keys , they took the car, gave me a piece of paper with my details on it , what i would like to know was, (1) was the police right to do what they did, (2)what should i do now , thanks.

britishcredit trust sending in bailliffs?

i hope it had been to court first!

dx

no it was the repo men without court order

Had you paid 1/3 owed?

urm that doesn't seem lawful.

better start your own thread rather than this turning into a hijack

dx

@ dx100 thanks for your reply mate i thought the same but just really wanted to make sure so thats one less hassle to deal with :)

@ scotty sorry to hear that mate but to be honest i wouldnt be able to advise you as it would be like the blind leading the blind but you are at the right place stick around mate and i am sure many others will be along to help you. good luck :)

Craig & Annmarie