Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4034 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

I have been making regular payments to a former employer for overpaid wages - this was about 8 years ago for an amount of £900.


Recently (last year) I dropped the payments to a nominal sum due to being unemployed. I did contact the employer at the time but they said they could not access my records (changing office) but to pay a small amount until they contact me.


Now they have written to me - there is app. £150 left to pay and they are asking that I increase payment. I have emailed them to say I cannot as I am unemployed, and asked that they write it off.


Is there anything else I can do or say? They have not contacted me since I initially arranged to repay about 7 years ago, and i have been making payments by standing order.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...