style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5415 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am in cheshire north west, I have sent bailiff company an email with the letter template i was sent today had no reply as yet, bailiff has not rang since 12.30, this is apparently a seperate fine that i was completly unaware of, my other fine is being paid weekly no problems there,

do i still give the letter stating i am a vunerable person when he calls or just not answer

feel like a prisoner,keeping all doors & windows shut just in case

If you did not receive any notification of this summons then you are able to file a Statutory Declaration. HOWEVER, there is a STRICT time limit in which to file this which is 21 days from being made aware of the fact.

As you were only aware today, then this would be day one.

well no sign of mr bailiff yesterday, I have a copy of the letter stating there is vunerable person in the house ready to hand to him if he calls, have also emailed this to Marstons offices with contact details,the court seem unable or maybe unwilling to help, have my mother(76) staying this weekend as she is unwell after a bad fall is there anything i can do to make sure they don't call while she's here

advice what to do next would be very welcome..thanks

I'm no expert on court fines but if i was you i would go along to the court today/Monday and ask the clerk of the court to give you a form to fill out as you had no knowledge of this fine

someone who has more experience in with this hopefully will come along and tell the name of the form but i would think that the court will help you with this

i believe you have 21 days from knowing this fine existed to get the form in

this will stop the bailiff s actions and there charges