Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4026 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Due to a change in family circumstances I had to emigrate to Australia earlier this year,

I have approx £43k worth of debt in the UK - none in Aus.


I have been paying back the debts no problem until now and I can't afford to keep up the repayments.


I have no income over here, I stay at home with 2 small children and am not entitled to any benefits.


My partners income is just enough for us to live on we survive on £500 a week for everything for 5 of us and there is nothing left over.


Not sure as the best way forward ,

I am unable to move forwards with some things as I am not a UK resident and CCCS will not work with me because of this.


Should I request a copy of my CCA from all the companies and then if they are unenforceable ignore those debts or should I go bankrupt

- I am never returning to the UK to live.


I can't afford to go bankrupt from here as I will need to hire a solicitor or fly to the UK.


Has anyone any advice.


I am hoping to get full time work next Jan at the start of the new academic year can I put off my creditors until then?:?:?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do any of the creditors know you have left the UK.Know your address.Big decision you made to go,hope everything works out for you.Nothing left over.If they do know where you live perhaps making token payments is the way forward for now,If you decide this is the way forward i will get the letter for you to send.Perhaps first if they do know where you are CCA them but only if they know where you are.Will hold things up for a while.Closer to January.So-1-CCA them-2-If they find agreements-then token payment offer.or write my debt off letter.Bye for now Tawnyowl.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...