You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4024 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello All,

we went bankrupt last month, We have had a phone interview that went ok, the only problem we have is that we have a car and a van, the car was £900. last year and the van was £500 last year, both of them are in my husbands name, they have know said they want one of them, my husband said he needs hes van for when he finds a job and i need one to take my son to school and to go shopping, and for holidays, and if i go back to work part time. We are both not working we are trying to claim income based (just waiting to hear bk).

They have said if my husband wants to keep the van then hes going to have to pay £400 to keep it or they are going to come and collect it, he has got 21 days to pay or they are going to come and collect it.

this is a joke you go bankrupt to get your self out of the mess you put your self in and they are trying to put you back in it, by trying to make you pay for something you will need to go to work. if my husbands van goes then he will not be able to go to work when he finds a job. the only way we could get to pay this £400 is to have a crisis loan from the job centre, i could not ask my mom and dad as they have already paid our court costs to go bankrupt and paying for our bits of shopping.

is there anything we could do to stop them from having my husbands van.

any help would be good !!:evil:

If the van was worth £500 last year, then it will be worth less now. try finding the current price, and make a lower offer.

hello, we have done this we offerd £250 but they have said its £400 or they will come and collect it after the 21 days. :mad: