You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Advice_seeker

DCA letter for company no longer at address

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4032 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

Apologies if this sort of request has been posted load of times, but I couldn't find anything. My other half used to work from home for a limited company and they paid for the phone line bill. He left the company nearly 2 years ago and cancelled the phone line.

Over the the last few months we have been getting letters addressed to the company. The latest of which only has a return address of Doncaster BD55 1SL however I can see the words Legal action when held up to the light. Is returning the letter to sender with no longer at this address sufficient. Or is there further action we should take.

Thanks for any advice.

Do you have more info about the phone line? Was it in registered to the company or you guys?

According to the Post Office that postcode doesn't exist. http://postcode.royalmail.com/portal/rm/addressfinder;jsessionid=XQZKCYIP1N5DCFB2IGIVEOQ?catId=400145&pageId=pcaf_a_search&_requestid=122535&gear=postcode

The only thing you can do is return to sender & let the P.O open it and return to the correct address.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Thanks for the replies. The Phone line was originally in my name, but when it got upgraded from a home broadband to Buisness broadband the comapny took it over. All the letters are just addressed to the comapny.

I will follow your advice Cerberusalert for now and return to sender.

If the phoneline was in the company's name, I can't imagine any problems for you.