You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

MrCollio

CallCredit Not Supplying Credit Report

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4001 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All,

I sent a £2 cheque to Call Credit for my report. They sent a form back requiring my date of birth so I filled in the form and replied.

They now say they need 2 forms of ID and it has to be originals. Is this correct?

Thanks all in advance.

Go for the 30 day free trial online???

Just remember to cancel after 30 days or its 7 quid a month!

Can anyone help with the original question

Tell Callcredit by accepting and cashing your cheque that is a form of ID and the fact that you have written and responded to them is another - they aren't actually suppposed to ask for other information - report them to the Information Commissioner's office for malpractice.

Hi,

I just had £0.10 taken from my bank account by this call credit co. The £0.10 was then refunded and £12.00 taken, I have no idea what this was for. Can't seem to get a number for them either.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Did you sign up for their service online? or fill out a direct debit form?

if not ask your bank why they have done this and ask for a copy of the authorization to take money from your account

Working to help set people free from debt.