You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4033 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I got behind with my rent and didnt realise it as it was paid by so. I didnt know some of it had not been paid for a few months. I naturally assumed it was as I didnt hear from my landlord.

In the beginning of June I had from my landlord about this matter, I did apologise etc.,

I was terrified that I was going to be evicted, but my landlord said no he would not evict me because of a few missing payments, but on the otherhand he could not afford to lose rent on his properties. Which is understandable.

We have come to an agreement where I pay something every month towards the arrears as well as the normal rent.

Is this a sign of a good landlord? I was so relieved when he put it in writing that I wasnt going to be evicted which is what I needed.

He knows I pay as when I first took on the property I paid a years rent in advance together with deposit.

I am not a problem tenant and am not on the phone to him all the time.

Can you tell me if my landlord is a rare one.

Also, if I pay arrears and normal rent (it was agreed in writing) can he still evict.?

bub1

Yes he is a diamond, hang on to him lol :D

If he says he wont evict then he shouldn't do, dont worry unnecessarily ;)

I QUESTION THEREFORE I AM!! [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally and my advice and that of the Consumer Action Group and the Bank Action Group is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional. Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CAG. Thank you! :p

I have been smoke-free for 4yrs

Thank you Callumsgran. I offered him extra on top of the rent which he accepted, but I am able to pay a bit extra on top of that this month which I will do. The problem was with the bank not putting the so through every month when it should have done I thought rent had come out and I had more money than I thought. But now I only leave enough for the rent and until bank gets their act together I am paying it directly into landlords bank account.

bub1

It was nice to see in writing though that he wont evict me.

I never actually set up a SO for my current landlord i just transfer the money over every month on the due date

As long as you stay on top of it you should be fine ;)

I QUESTION THEREFORE I AM!! [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally and my advice and that of the Consumer Action Group and the Bank Action Group is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional. Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CAG. Thank you! :p

I have been smoke-free for 4yrs