style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5258 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There is nothing stopping the banks challenging the OFT and dragging it on for years to come. The Government are meant to be stepping in (to stop that from happening) if the Supreme Court agrees with previous judgments. But we can't really rely on the Government at the moment:confused:

I dunno... if ever you could rely on the government to do something that benefits the voters, within a year of a general election is the time!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone in this office has just been rung about reclaiming bank charges, I think they may have heard something about the ruling, They also aked him for his credit card details so they could take a payment up front. Thankfully I stopped him paying them CAG may be getting a new member if he uses his head!

Someone in this office has just been rung about reclaiming bank charges, I think they may have heard something about the ruling, They also aked him for his credit card details so they could take a payment up front. Thankfully I stopped him paying them CAG may be getting a new member if he uses his head!

There has been a warning put out about companies hounding people since yesterday to ask them if they want to claim and take a payment up front.

Guessing game time.......how many Caggers'll be on here come Wed?

whos_online.gif Most Caggers ever online was 2,347, 24th April 2008 at 12:31.

My guess is 4011

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

OK...Its Today.

Good luck everybody.

P.S. Its been decided, the government will be abolished and replaced by a marksist regime that has the power to shoot any ex-politician who has fiddled their expenses and any bank employee unless they have never received a bonus

:cool:

Once again the old boys from Eton have helped out their old friends. A sad day for the justice system in this country.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Unbelievable... after everything the bankers have done over the past couple of years to not only eff up the economy, but to eff over their customers, and we bail them out to the tune of billions, and now this, its just salt in an already very angry wound. I wish we could go Tyler Durden on their greedy scheming corporate arses. We should have all went communist last October and overthrown the system. Bastiches the lot of them. I'm opening a credit union account, I suggest you all go do the same.