Jump to content

Medical Records access

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4059 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Hi i have to take a group 2 medical for renewal of HGV licence, which i can take with any doctor, I also have to take the same medical to renew my taxi licence, but the form states it has to be taken with reference to your medical records.

Now could i ask my doctor for a letter which states there is nothing in my records to say i would be medicaly unfit to pass a group 2 medical.

I know i am able to gain access to the records under the DPA but would rather go this route to save hassle with the doctor.

If i could go this route, I would want to try to force a policy change at our council re the taxi licence, either letting us go to any doctor and an exemption from taking this medical if you hold a current hgv or psv licence, as it has shown you to be medicaly fit to drive.


Thanks ataxidriver

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...