Lowell & Expenditure Form (HELP !!!)

Guest alderney1965dk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5392 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest alderney1965dk

Hi

This morning I received a letter in regards to my 3G mobile account and the £787.32 owing, This has been going on now for a while. last week I sent a letter telling them that I will pay £5 per month and no more, this morning as stated I received another letter from them with the expenditure form to fill in. A couple of questions I would like to ask.

1. Do I have to fill this form, have they got the rights to ask for this information.

2. Is there a letter anywhere from other forum users stating that they do not have the right to ask for this information and it is required to go through the courts only.

I would be grateful if anybody could help. as I do not wish to share any personal information to them.

Please Help !! :|

Forgot to say I have had the SAR and all that was, a copy of the telephone calls and bills nothing else, is that a SAR!!

Edited by alderney1965dk
additional text

1. You MUST NOT fill in this form as they are not legally entitled to the information unless it is part of a court order.

2. In the templates there is a letter (can't remember the exact one) which should help

Somebody will be along later with more help but whatever you do DO NOT FILL IN THE FORM - it is not a legal requirement when you are offering to pay a minimum amount.

Are you sure that is the CORRECT amount you need to pay 3G as these often inflate the charge - you can request that 3G supply a properly itemised final bill - if they can't do this then you shouldn't pay anything at all.

Guest alderney1965dk

Hi Sillygirl.

Unfortunately as the telephone contract was cancelled before the end of the contracted terms then 3 apparently added £500+ in cancellation charges, and the actual bill was £269.00 or around that mark, but definitely below £290, which makes the amount owing £787.52, I feel that I have been shafted not just by three for the cancellation charge but now lowells want the expenditure sheet filled out.

What you need to do is write to the Leeds Losers and ask them for proof of the alleged debt and proof that a written contract actually existed between you and 3.

Its up to them to provide proof a debt actually exists

anything in your sar to say that it had been assigned to lowell?

have lowell proved the debt to you,or their right to collect?

DO NOT FILL IT IN,THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO IT.

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

What you need to do is write to the Leeds Losers and ask them for proof of the alleged debt and proof that a written contract actually existed between you and 3.

Its up to them to provide proof a debt actually exists

:DALWAYS QUICKER THAN ME XX

SAM

Hi Sillygirl.

Unfortunately as the telephone contract was cancelled before the end of the contracted terms then 3 apparently added £500+ in cancellation charges, and the actual bill was £269.00 or around that mark, but definitely below £290, which makes the amount owing £787.52, I feel that I have been shafted not just by three for the cancellation charge but now lowells want the expenditure sheet filled out.

are they for real £500 in cancellation charges, I'm suprised anybody uses this outfit