You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

telrac

Northern Ireland Proceedings

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3972 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I am fighting with Egg over missold ppi and getting nowhere fast so far! I am considering issuing Proceedings and would be obliged if anyone could tell me whether I can issue in the NI courts (since I, as Plaintiff, live here) or whether I would need to issue in the jurisdiction of England and Wales. Any advice welcome, especially if anyone else has been in this position! thanks x:|

Bump

Please? Anyone....?:|

You can issue in NI, but if the defendant's address is outside NI a longer time is allowed for service and their response.

The NI Courts Service should be able to tell you what the process is in detail.

I too am in a position where I need to issue proceedings against a company based in N.I.

The N.I. courts procedure is informatuve but the small claims level here seems to be lower thatn that considered as a small claim in England.

I had been advised that I could complte form N244 Application Notice to enable the issue of proceedings here. However, the form is not explicit. Any suggestions? do I just state what I want and wait for a reply?

Also I have found a form N510 service out of the jusrisdiction form but not sure what this needs to be served with ??

Now I am really getting confused.

Has anyone any straighforward advice as to how to proceed.?