You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

loadsofdosh

financial hardship and the dreaded credit cards

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4027 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello. more advice needed please. I have loads of debt as mentioned on a previous listing. I am now going through the self-managed dmp with advice from CCCS and National Debtline and forums such as these. I have loads of creditors about 14 - all credit card debt. I have written to them all and it is very time consuming batting back and forth letters without getting a result. However, now have acceptance of pro rata payments from two creditors one until May 2010 and another September 2009 - not very long period. I do not owe as much to these creditors but the ones I owe lots to are not budging as yet or rather fobbing me off. I have been battling with my bank and they say that they can't accept the pro rata payment - and are referring my case to a debt collection agency. Also, because of heavy debt I have tried to reclaim £800 in bank charges from them but they maintain that although I have financial difficulties I am not in financial hardship because of them! They have also sent me two letters where they have not even bothered to seal the envelopes and the contents were hanging out of the envelopes when they were pushed through my letter box. I was very angry and have written back to them citing the Banking Code and their behaviour - I also copied the letter to the Financial Ombudsman so I suppose I have enraged them even more.

I have a couple of other creditors disputing the pro rata amounts that I can offer but I really can't offer any more? What can I do because my debt is getting higher not lower? One of the creditors I have is Natwest but I orginally had an Access account with them when I was 18, I have written to them for my CCA agreement (not recorded delivery) but they have not responded about this issue yet. In fact, no one I have asked for my cca has responded apart from MBNA and I never asked for theirs! Please can anyone give me advice on how to further progress?

any that have not responeded to the cca request in 12+2 working days you can safely stop payment to.

send them the failure to respond to cca request letter and wait and see.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.