style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5414 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey folks I advertised a 12ft above ground pool with heater,filter,ladder and chemicals on freecycle.org as I needed it gone in a hurry so I could get on and paint my fencing today.

I could not believe I had 126 hits and it was gone within 15 mins of me posting. Something to do with the weather maybe ?

Fantastic site I use it all the time.

Regards

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

yup good site 4 getting rid of stuff u no longer need and u can hold your head high knowing its going to be used again and not dumped at the tip

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.