You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Conniff

Setanta in Administration

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3988 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Deloitte are the administrators.

Neville Kahn of Deloitte said UK customers should visit the Setanta website to find out what this means for their subscription.

Good luck to all owed by this company.

Theres no wonder they have gone into administration when most people watched sport for free on the internet.

Edited by Rooster-UK
Unauthorised link removed.

The retailers worst nightmare !

Guest wino
Theres no wonder they have gone into administration when most people watched sport for free on the internet.

Just clicked on the link???????:confused:

I think I need a translater:)

Edited by Rooster-UK
Unauthorised link removed.

Just clicked on the link???????:confused:

I think I need a translater:)

Thats what i thought when i first used it ! not promoting the link etc, but in the top right hand corner theres an English box, click this, then click on the channel for what sport is showing, totally free and you dont need to join etc !

Just hope everyone whos owing mony etc off Setanta get things sorted.

The retailers worst nightmare !

Guest wino

Thanks BBM :)

All the newest replica Tissot,replica Tissot Watches,fake Tissot,Cheap Tissot,china replica Tissot Watches, Free Shipping, Authorized Dealer

Now there's funny - spam with no links.