arrow global receivables

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I wrote on this website in April asking for advice on Arrow global see below:

help please. i had a loan with paragon which i took out in 1997 for £10,000. i paid the full repayments for about 5 yrs when my partner lost his job and i phoned paragon to reduce my payments. they agreed to do so and said they would freeze the interest. about 2 years ago i got a letter from transcom saying they had taken over the management of the debt on behalf of arrow global. i did make a few payments to transcom but then they sent a letter saying i owed £31,000. i then found this site and stopped payments to transcom in jan 2008. i did receive a letter from them in august 2008 saying if i did not pay the debt they would take me to court, i rang them and the person at their end told me to send a letter saying i could not afford to pay the amount they were asking for and list my financial income and outgoings. i did this and sent it recorded delivery. i heard nothing from them. but last weeks i received a letter from uk debt & legal service demanding payment of £28,000 on behalf of arrow global.

please help what should i do next??

forumbox_top_left.gifforumbox_top_tile.gifforumbox_top_right.gifforumbox_left_tile.gifforumbox_right_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_left.gifforumbox_bottom_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_right.gif

-

I sent a CCA to Arrow Global & UK Debt & legal on 4th April 2009 and received no reply until this monday the 22nd June 2009. The reply came from Arrow global and contained a copy of the original aggreement i had with Universal Credit. The agreement only has my signature on and none from Universal Credit. It also states that they will not pass my personal information on to other parties obviously thay have done so, is this legal??

Please help what do i do now, there is no way i can pay £28k they are asking for, and am reluctant to pay anything to these bullies as over the years i must have paid over £21k for a loan of £10k

Hi thanks for that here is the letter & credit agreement sent by Arrow. I don't know if you can see clearly but it looks to me like the word "void" is written over my signature on the direct debit slip at the bottom. Is there a template for the Subject Access Request i need to send to Paragon?

credit agreement.jpg

T&C.jpg

arrow letter 19609.jpg

Edited by ADI3163

Hi thanks for that here is the letter & credit agreement sent by Arrow. I don't know if you can see clearly but it looks to me like the word "void" is written over my signature on the direct debit slip at the bottom. Is there a template for the Subject Access Request i need to send to Paragon?

The scans are too small, can you increase the size at all.

S.

sorry but how do i make them bigger. i have only scanned them then attached from my computer as you can see i'm not very technical.

Also do i need to reply to the letter received by Arrow or not?? how do i start the reclaim process??

sorry to be a pain but can't upload from photobucket. i have got then on there but don't know how to get them onto here. any advice??

Go into photobucket and select the image you want to display, on the left hand side a box comes up with a title of "Share this image", if you click on the IMG entry it'll come up "copied".

Now if you go to your thread and post a new message, just CNTRL+V at the point you want to import your picture, it'll put a reference. When you submit the post it'll put the picture in the post. You can do this for multiple images so you'll need more than one browser window to swap between photobucket and this website.

S.

• 3 weeks later...

I have now sent a Subject Access request to Paragon and a letter to Arrow Global telling them the account is in dispute. Today i have received a letter from Fredrickson International saying they have been instructed to collect the debt of £28031.51 on behalf of Arrow and to make payment to them. This is yet another company that my details have been passed on to. What should i do now??:(

• 3 months later...

There is NO excuse for not complying with a SAR....what you need to do is send a LETTER BEFORE ACTION giving them a further 7 days to compy (send this recorded with a copy of your original request) - do you still have the rcorded delivery slip ? - keep this safe)....even if they have nothing on you then they still have to correspond as such - have a look here, I have just advised somebody else - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/229771-barclaycard-sar-response.html#post2545606