style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5420 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CPS are a nasty little company (in my humble opinion) and they have been known to take people to the small claims court, so it is possible they will not go away. Should they take this course of action come back here or go to pepipoo.com and post in their parking section. There are several people there who know them well and will be able to assist you.

So who assisted ?

If they do issue real court papers there are plenty of people (as mentioned above) who will assist -

Lamma are you involved ?

Gambling Commision Rule, you seem to have a hatrid of Perky (some would say an unhealthy compulsion) so have you assisted as I understand you have already been part of a defence that a parking company defeated, albeit under a different ID.

Afraid not GCR you are wrong on all points above, I am lovely and cool with the office aircon and I never get stressed over things.

I was just amused by your constant rants and every post you seem to insult Perky, even your username is somewhat strange and I presume it relates to the shop they were going to raffle and then cancelled.

They do say a little knowledge is dangerous in the wrong hands, if only you knew the full story then I presume you would hate perky even more as he came off better than if he raffled it, but then again if you take everything you read in the newspapers as gospel then it shows the PR worked.

Looplotty given that you are the distressed recipient of an unenforcable PPC invoice and not Perky, you do seem to take it very personally when someone insults him. Do you not know that Perky baiting is being considered for an Olympic sport? He does oblige though by rising to it every time. As for air conditioned office, I too have one but I am hardly troubled by the smell of greasy fry ups.