You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

looplotty

Another "Perking" thread better suited to the BG

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4034 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I understand this is coming soon from reading on MSE.

Is anyone from CAG going to openly admit to assisting with the case or is it true that there is a silence and only admit assisting if the defendant wins (thereby getting all the credit) and if he loses just deny all assistance ?

Act 1, Scene 1, a secure psychiatric institution somewhere in Blighty. "I have beaten them, I have", shouts the distressed patient. "There was lamma, and GCR and Alexis, they were all in on it". "Yes, I'm sure you have Mr Perkins" says the orderly as he administers the injection. "But you don't understand, I have beaten the the Eagles. I have triumphed over Pepipoo and CAG and MSE. I have, I have ..." All is quiet as the patient drifts off to sleep dreaming of fictitious, fantasy victories against bitter rivals.

"There was lamma, and GCR and Alexis, they were all in on it".

Really ? No, Seriously please confirm before the outcome.

Yawn, verbal jousting with a dimwit is very little fun. IS it possible to have a little sharper model? I do hope that little patch of trouble you had with the PPC has cleared up Looplotty. Wouldn't want to find yourself in court staring at yourself.

Please, there is no need for insults is there? Have I insulted you in any way ?

May I suggest if you wish to continue a debate we do it by PM, that way we do not clog up the threads with what is becoming a 'personal discussion'.

Yawn, verbal jousting with a dimwit is very little fun. IS it possible to have a little sharper model? I do hope that little patch of trouble you had with the PPC has cleared up Looplotty. Wouldn't want to find yourself in court staring at yourself.

would you be referring to this thread?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/parking-traffic-offences/204498-private-parking-charge-unsure.html#post2228098

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

Thats the one HSBC, The post was made for a specific reason I wanted a thread with the barest of information in to see what the response was.

This is for something I am working on in relation to advice given -vs- what the law requires parties to do in civil disputes, do not want to say too much openly at this stage but all should become apparant in a few months.

Edited by looplotty