Parking troll thread. Bring ripe tomatoes :-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5389 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The moron's already been on MSE today talking about some court cases "the forums" have been involved in. Except, on a quick check with the usual sources, nobody knows anything about them. Lies as usual. If the cases exist at all they are probably set ups. What he has is more than an obsession or crusade, it's almost a mental illness. Perky, if you are reading this (as we all know you are) seek treatment or counselling now before this takes over your life. Sort of a PPCs Anonymous. I'm Perky and I'm addicted to trolling and losing in court. You can then undertake the other steps to becoming a human being again.

:p I am sure he loves you also, you sure dislike him on a personal level rather than just a general hatrid of PPCs in general.

Would it be rude of me to ask why the personal dislike, is it jealousy that he has won a few cases or have you been taken to court and lost? I would love to know. :p

Edited by looplotty

Hee hee, Perky we meet again, surprise, surprise. Looplotty is a good ID for you methinks or even just loopy (add it to the 500 others). You do appear a bit hot under the collar about my posts. I would recommend a nice lie down to calm the nerves. It is not good to get the blood pressure racing like this, particularly when one is getting on a bit.

Looplotty how did it go with that PPC ticket you posted about receiving last week. Surely you remember - you asked for all our help? That must have been very distressing for you as it appears that you have suddenly adopted the mentality of a PPC boss slavering at the bit. I suggest a quick cup of coffee downstairs to calm the nerves and get a bit of perspective.

I do remember GCR, I was doing a little research about the standard responses that come from 'experts' if someone asks for help without anyone knowing any of the facts and how this fits in with parties requirements under the various pre action protocols should an action by a PPC proceed to court.

The response was very much as expected but it was good to have a thread started with the minimum of information (ie, just issued a ticket from a PPC what should I do).

I do remember GCR, I was doing a little research about the standard responses that come from 'experts' if someone asks for help without anyone knowing any of the facts and how this fits in with parties requirements under the various pre action protocols should an action by a PPC proceed to court.

The response was very much as expected but it was good to have a thread started with the minimum of information (ie, just issued a ticket from a PPC what should I do).

Q. How does this help the original poster?

A. Not one bit

Can I suggest you start your own thread (preferrably in the beer garden) instead of hijacking someone elses or dredging up threads that have been dormant since August.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q. How does this help the original poster?

A. Not one bit

Can I suggest you start your own thread (preferrably in the beer garden) instead of hijacking someone elses or dredging up threads that have been dormant since August.

Sorry Pin1onu.

I agree with you totally and have alreayd said lets goto PM for 'personal discussion' rather than the thread getting messy.

So, as this case is soon to be heard in the courts and many people on here assisted with are they going to admit their input before the hearing date or only admit input if they win and if they lose deny all part ?

The people involved would know of the court date as they helped with the defence.

As for my original question, I was just curious to know if the 'experts' on here who assist in cases are open enough to say before the outcome rather than waiting to see what the outcome is.

A win for the defendant = "We helped him .. XX and XX - see a good defence always sees off the PPC etc.."

A win for the PPC = "Bad defence, we could have done a better job".

He's still at it. Does he ever put a sock in it? I pity his poor wife. For the record, the usual suspects on Pepipoo and CAG deny having had anything to do with this or any other upcoming case involving a bozo from Wolves. Anyone who says otherwise is a raving liar. It appears merely to be a desperate attempt by Mr Perkins to claim victory either where there is no adequate defence or the entire case is fictitious.

Can you provide any evidence of this, other than hearsay?

The evidence here is that no assistance has been provided, short of that which is posted in response to posts written by the OP.

Only

If they do issue real court papers there are plenty of people (as mentioned above) who will assist

and

CPS are a nasty little company (in my humble opinion) and they have been known to take people to the small claims court, so it is possible they will not go away. Should they take this course of action come back here or go to pepipoo.com and post in their parking section. There are several people there who know them well and will be able to assist you.

Thus my asking the question..

He's still at it. Does he ever put a sock in it? I pity his poor wife. For the record, the usual suspects on Pepipoo and CAG deny having had anything to do with this or any other upcoming case involving a bozo from Wolves. Anyone who says otherwise is a raving liar. It appears merely to be a desperate attempt by Mr Perkins to claim victory either where there is no adequate defence or the entire case is fictitious.

Still throwing insults, you certainly have it bad for Perky.

Well if GCR states no one from here or Pepipoo assisted then thats got to be good, might be worth advising the claimant to put on a poor case just to test and see how many people come out of the woodwork.

Watch this space :cool:

Still throwing insults, you certainly have it bad for Perky.

Perky why are you posting in the third person?

Have you not taken your tablets this week?

Bet you just love CAG, go some way to explaining your daily troll.

Can you give us an estimate how much you think/know CAG has cost your company in the last year?

Edited by letshelp
no sugar in my tea

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

my guess is that they will never admit how much money they loose form these sites

after all if they admit that they would admit what the rest of it knows anyway that these sites work

i never paid my ticket and i havent heard from the firm in 3 years

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek: