You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

loubchick

insufficent reference- please help

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4035 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi

im new to this site, and could do with all the advise anyone can give,i have looked on the internet and not found anything that i can use.

to cut a story short :

i need a subject access request form, to send to a employer who i did get a job with, untill my old employer give me an insufficient reference.

i have being told i can request a copy of the reference that was given and would like to, but i am unable to find a suitable form.

i was just wondering if anyone knows of any sites where i am able to find a form which is suitable or if anyone can give me a quick example of the sort of letter i need to write up.

i dont know where to start, as my head is all over the place, i was really looking forward to the job placement i got, untill my old employer give me this insufficient reference. :sad:

i am hoping to get it wrote up and sent by the end of this week, as i am currently looking for a new job and the sooner this is cleared the better.

all help im grateful for

cheers :)

Guest Old_andrew2018

Bump