Oh dear, AK have been sold a lemon :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had a lovely letter from aktiv krapitol this weekend but had to wait 'til today to post here as thier offices weren't open for my call :-o

Unfortumately for our freinds at AK the alleged account was covered by my BR in November 2007 :D

I almost felt sorry for the guy that took the call :cool:

Had a lovely letter from aktiv krapitol this weekend but had to wait 'til today to post here as thier offices weren't open for my call :-o

Unfortumately for our freinds at AK the alleged account was covered by my BR in November 2007 :D

It has to great to begin a conversation with a DCA with the line "Do you want the good news or bad news first?" and then listen as they deflate

bet you smiled all wk end in anticipation:D

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

Just as a matter of interest BB, what colour are they today?

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Just as a matter of interest BB, what colour are they today?

Regards.

Fred

It's a matter for national security to clear before I divulge my knicker sitaution. I will email whitehall forthwith and reply as soon as I can to your question Fred :D

It's a matter for national security to clear before I divulge my knicker sitaution. I will email whitehall forthwith and reply as soon as I can to your question Fred :D

You might as well tell me now. As soon as you email whitehall it will be known by the entire world.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

You might as well tell me now. As soon as you email whitehall it will be known by the entire world.

Fred

Oops, of course, I forgot, even the US knows my knicker situation before UK...

Today they are absent as I'm in my PJs ready for bed (alone :sad: )

Oops, of course, I forgot, even the US knows my knicker situation before UK...

Today they are absent as I'm in my PJs ready for bed (alone :sad: )

Night night!

This thread is to sad, even for CAG :(

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Nos da (goodnight in Welsh) to everyone :D

>

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.