You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

crippla2k

Crippla2k vs vanquis

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3858 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

SARN sent today will update evryone on how it goes!! Fingers crossed!!!:)

We'll be here :)

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007

NatWest Won unconditionally August 2007

Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007

Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)

Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please send a link to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.

vanquis have sent me evrything and i do mean everything apart from my statements!! DOH!!

non compliance sent, but they still have 16 days of the 40 left!!!!

Ok vanquis have written back saying that request under the data protection act does not cover statements and they are available for the sum of £5 per statement copy, surely this is lies????

LBA sent!!! had enough of these guys already!!!

Let us know how it turns out, i am preparing paperwork for a friend who has been in trouble with vanquis as well. I don't know much but i am sending a SAR and CCA requests, and see what they say. If they don't provide the statements and/or signed credit agreement then they are missing paperwork.

The SAR will include statements from what i have read, as it states all information regarding yourselves and your accounts.

will do they have till the 16th August to respond

I dont think vanquis have a good record of decent responses from what i have read on these forums. More reputable banks seem to put up more of a fight, although from what I've seen of vanquis they are just viscous people, so who knows. Good luck thou!

im about to file court papers to get my data, does anyone have the registered address??

Which address, for vanquis when sending a SAR i used

http://www.ico.gov.uk/ESDWebPages/search.asp

Data Controller: VANQUIS BANK LIMITED

Address:

COLONNADE

SUNBRIDGE ROAD

BRADFORD

WEST YORKSHIRE

BD1 2LQ

Alternative address

http://www.vanquis.co.uk/home/Contact_us.aspx

Vanquis Card

Customer Services

PO Box 399

Chatham

ME4 4WQ

ive used the first one for filing my court papers as i believe thats the registered address

I was helping out someone with vanquis as i may have mentioned. Sadly due to the tax office making a mess of his tax affairs he has had to go bankrupt in the end, which has now been approved.

However just for the record the CCA we sent, was returned to us some 18 days later from date they received so 4 days late. But it was as expected just standard terms + amendments over several pages stapled together, in addition the crucial part the application form was not even filled in nevertheless even signed, which was explicitly highlighted in my CCA is sent, to get the legally binding signature.

Whilst it was only a brief look i am sure it was the application form, not even the contract.

Good luck to you Crippla2k.

thanks dc will let you know how it goes

ok well an update vanquis have offered to pay back all charges so long as I drop court proceedings!!! wa-hey

I intend to wrote back to them stating that if they pay back the charges first then I will discontinue proceedings!!!