Income/Expenditure Form

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone :)

Can I ask for advice on a question please-

Does it matter if you send a creditor your own I&E sheet or do you have to use a CCCS/Payplan etc generated one?

The reason I ask is that John Lewis keep asking me for wage slips, copy of my car hire purchase agreement and number of people in my household to assess me further.

This is all on my I&E sheet that a kind member on this board helped me with.

I have sent them this twice now though :evil:

They have actually stopped interest which I am happy with so dont know what to do :-|

Thanks All

Vicky

xxxx

You can send your own I & E form to them. They have no rights to see wage slips/hire purchase agreements etc. Have you seen all of their paperwork for your credit? If not then ask them to send you a copy of the customer credit agreement they hold for your account.

There is a letter in the templets section for this. Send it away unsigned, by recorded delivery and with a £1 postal order. They then have 12+2 working days to get the agreement back to you or else you can stop paying them a penny.

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

Hi Berry

Thanks for your reply. Yes I have CCA'd them and it was enforceable. I am surprised that they have stopped interest and charges which is good.

Worried that they will start charging interest again if I dont send them wageslips etc...

Vicky

xxxx

Hi Berry

Thanks for your reply. Yes I have CCA'd them and it was enforceable. I am surprised that they have stopped interest and charges which is good.

Worried that they will start charging interest again if I dont send them wageslips etc...

Vicky

xxxx

And thats the rub... whilst they have no RIGHTS to this information, they will state that its required by their own internal processes.

If you have put down the correct amount of income on your own I&E then you could do what I did... that's scan in a recent payslip and then edit it in paintbrush or some other program to remove EVERYTHING except for my name and the amount of pay. No NI number or tax details etc.

S.

Thanks Shadow.

I know this sounds dumb but if I just send a wage slip they wont assume it is all disposable will they?

I just feel with an I&E form it shows the full picture.

Also should I send a copy of my car HP Agreement? I would have thought thats personal.

I think I'm babbling now....!

Vicky

xxxx

Edited by Honeypot

Thanks Shadow.

I know this sounds dumb but if I just send a wage slip they wont assume it is all disposable will they?

I just feel with an I&E form it shows the full picture.

I think I'm babbling now....!

Vicky

xxxx

Don't send the wage slip, just the I&E. They have no right to anything else at this stage. For sure there is an element of trust but they need to be reasonable.

Thanks Shadow.

As I said I blanked out everything bar the income... this matched what my income was stated on my I&E and proved that I wasnt lying on how much I was paid. I put a covering letter together just stating something along the lines of "Please find enclosed my last payslip, this confirms my total income for the month as given in my I&E previously sent to yourselves"

I havent sent any other documentation they have requested and I'm not going to, I just wanted to show that I wasnt lying on my I&E.

Sequenci has vastly more experience than me so if doing it all again I'd follow the advice given :-D :-D

S.

As I said I blanked out everything bar the income... this matched what my income was stated on my I&E and proved that I wasnt lying on how much I was paid. I put a covering letter together just stating something along the lines of "Please find enclosed my last payslip, this confirms my total income for the month as given in my I&E previously sent to yourselves"

I havent sent any other documentation they have requested and I'm not going to, I just wanted to show that I wasnt lying on my I&E.

Sequenci has vastly more experience than me so if doing it all again I'd follow the advice given :-D :-D

S.

If you have the time to send a blanked out wage-slip then you're doing more than you reasonably have to. They can't argue with that!

Thanks Shadow & Sequenci

Will send one ASAP.

What about the HP agreement for my car they want to see and the number of children in my house?

They cant access my kids savings can they?

Vicky

xxxx

Thanks Shadow & Sequenci

Will send one ASAP.

What about the HP agreement for my car they want to see and the number of children in my house?

They cant access my kids savings can they?

Vicky

xxxx

My guess is they want to see the agreement to see the worth of your car as an asset and how they might be able to obtain that asset in the worst case scenario. DO NOT SEND THIS DOCUMENT

As to children, its prob cos they have a value assigned to every child and in their calculations they allow a set amount of disposable income and costs for meals per child. Not sure on the impact of letting them know this, wouldnt think it negative.

Dont forget individual debts are personal, nobody except yourself are liable for your alleged debts.

S.