County Court Claim papers recieved - help requested

Smiles080
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes, you should have filed the defence within the 28 days. Their error wasn't an opportunity to get some extra time.

File the N244 now and apply for fees waiver.

Write to the bank and warn them that they have not complied with your SAR and that you will be incuding their breach in your defence.

Do you defence now and include a counterclam fortheir breach of DPA.

You need to move swiftly. You had the situatin in control and you have lost control because you did not observe the deadlines for filing a defence.

In the N244 you can say that you are a litigant in person and that you were confused by the court's error.

You will also have to show that you have a good defence. you must include the defence and countercalim with the N244.

carolan78 may be able to assist you on this

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks once again. because the judgement was made in error i just assumed that they would set aside and i would have more time to prepare. I will print off N244 and do as you say and hopefully should be able to get posted tomorrow.

I dont know what to write in my defence as i still do not know whether they have charged my#e illegally, without the statements i cannot know this.

Do i include in the counterclaim the bank charges from the current account ?

At the moment my defence is that the bank *may* have overcharged me and that some of the £2500+ *may* be amde up of bank charges

thanks

£35 for a £2.50 process is the same as someone charging £2.80 for a can of coke. Would YOU pay it ? They have lied, cheated and bullied us for too long. Join the action group, stand up and FIGHT.;)

Yes, include all charges. Itemise them under each account number. You can amend the counterclaim when they satisfy the SAR.

Send a PM to carolan78

• 1 month later...