Trustcard - MHA collections

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3850 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have had long running dispute over CCA for a trustcard - they keep sending me application form - and separate T & C's.

Has been passed on to MHA collections (Lloyds in house collectors) who have sent me a letter with 3 "special offers"

1. One payment in F & F settlement at a discounted rate of 85% of balance
  2. F & F over 3 months - discounted rate of 90% of balance
  3. Repayment arrangement - pay minimum of 2% of balance for next 3 months and and arrears will be cleared.

Why is that - anybody??????

• 4 years later...

long time since I posted on this one - bought by Capquest. I sent them "in dispute" letter very recently. Capquest have sent me a letter requesting I send them the copy agreement that Trustcard sent me and reasons for dispute? Is the usual way? Should I send a £1 and CCA request to Capquest now - many thanks

There is no reason why you should send Capquest the copy agreement.

Write back and state the reasons for the dispute and tell them you have no intention to supply a copy unless ordered to do so by a court.

Remind them that if they do not hold a copy of the agreement the account remains disputed until they have one to hand.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

some separate T & C's - I have just moved home so at the moment my actual paperwork is unaccessible but have electronic records on memory stick of all correspondence betwenn myself and Trustcard and DCA's

I guess they are relying on the app form and the Ts & Cs as a recon agreement so satisfy a sections 77/78 CCA request.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: