Car Bodywork Q

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5420 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anyone have a roungh idea how much it costs to replace the rear bumper on an 07 Ford Fiesta?

I have no legal qualifications whatsoever, so please check any input I have for accuracy. And please correct me if you disagree!

i dont know the cost, but have you thought of seeing if you can do it your self

ebay sell car parts or try serching for car parts on line

a tin of paint

as for the bumper most fit on with a few nuts and bolts put the car on a jack and look at the underside of the bumper with a torch you sholud see them .

if not drive round a few car repairs and ask for a rough idea .say you need a few days to get the money

xx sarah

Anyone have a roungh idea how much it costs to replace the rear bumper on an 07 Ford Fiesta?

Is the bumper beyond repair ? if so i would reccomend sourcing a second hand bumper, use a reputable bodyshop to fit and spray the bumper, it will look as good as new.

The retailers worst nightmare !

Really wouldnt fancy fixing it myself so I think ill go with your idea bossman. Im pretty sure its beyond repair - its a pretty long dent/scratch across most of the bumper. Gonna check out a few body shops 2mo.

Thanks guys

I have no legal qualifications whatsoever, so please check any input I have for accuracy. And please correct me if you disagree!

Really wouldnt fancy fixing it myself so I think ill go with your idea bossman. Im pretty sure its beyond repair - its a pretty long dent/scratch across most of the bumper. Gonna check out a few body shops 2mo.

Thanks guys

By the description of what youve given, i think its best you replace the full bumper as you will not notice the replacement.

These models are pretty commen and there should be plenty available in your local breakers yard.

To keep your costs down, stay clear from the big body shops, these will charge a fortune for new parts etc.

What area do you live in roughly ?

Just off the M4, near Reading. Pretty far from costa del yorkshire!

Just off the M4, near Reading. Pretty far from costa del yorkshire!

If you was in the Yorkshire area, i could of put you in touch with a few people, im sure you will get it sorted, any concerns etc, come back to us.

Bargepoles spring to mind.

There is an active thread on this company in the garages section at the moment.

Glad I asked!!

Thanks for help guys