You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

princessgoku

can anyone give me any advice?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4035 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hey guys im in such a mess right now. . . . here's my story.

everything was fine and dandy up untill i started college now it seems im in a spiral of dept problems.

firstly i had to cut my hours at work so i could study which ended up leaving me short. so i opted for a pay day loan, first time round i managed to get the money together to pay for it but after some time i realised that i didnt have enough for basic living needs. so i took another and another.... i currently now owe around £700. i keep recieveing harrassing phone calls and threats to take me to court and mark my credit rating. as the companys kept on attempting to take the money from my account this kept taking me over drawn with my bank even tho on countless times i instructed them to not pay out if the fund were'nt avalible. however disregarding my instructions they continued to bounce checks and dd's which left me with not only charges from my bank but charges from the companies also. i just worked out my bank charges and within the past 8 months i have paid them a total of £482 which i feel is extreamly unfair. to top it off they insisted i have an overdraft as i kept going over drawn. without my consent they have now placed an overdraft on my account, and because they did this they added two months charges to it aswell which took me £400 overdrawn.

another issue i have is that im currently £1300 in dept with the council for rent arreas and i cant afford to pay them the minimum payments. ive done my best but with everything else building up from all angles i cant do everything at once. im continously looking for an unsecured loan but im worried ill get trapped into something that could really mess me up financially in the long term and so not venture down that route untill i can be sure its an okay company. they have sent me a possestion order which has instructed me to go to court on the 14th of july so if anyone knows anything that could help me in this situation or any good lenders then please lemme know

thanks PG xx