You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

stardust_john

Sent put up or shut up to moorcroft and now got letter

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4028 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

As above they 'finnnaaaalllly' replied to proof of debt please, but it was a we are passing account back to phone company!!!!

Good on one hand but aware will have to go through whole thing again with another company.

Anyone aware of who that is likely to be?

02 passed to moorcroft then?

after moorcroft they will probably try lowell next - they're just a thick so don't worry too much :)

I dont know if it's any help... but I found that by writing to the OC and telling them to stop passing around my details while things were up in the air everything went quiet.

after moorcroft they will probably try lowell next - they're just a thick so don't worry too much :)

then its passed to their cousins at muck hall

for the last ditch attempt

before starting again:lol:

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile:

Ignore them all. They are always scraping the bottom of the barrel for enough money for the weekly office tea bag. :lol:

Ignore them all. They are always scraping the bottom of the barrel for enough money for the weekly office tea bag. :lol:

and they dare not buy sugar in case it sparks another evacuation:lol::lol::lol:

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile: