Cupcakes Vs Mbna You

cupcake68
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4096 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 5 months later...

Hi

To update.

I queried the CCA because their covering letter admitted it was unclear and heard no more.

They then sent me a defective Default due to the timing and they have now sold on the debt to Experto Credite.

I have now had 2 letters from EC, the first explaing that they had bought the debt and the second concerned that I have not contacted them.

Should I reply yet?

Thanks for the advice

CC

Also The account numbers they are quoting do not correspond with my account number doea that matter?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

It's taken me a while but finally here is my DN rec 111109.

YOU MBNA DN rec 111109 pictures by cupcake62 - Photobucket

I believe it is defective because they used a slow postal service that you have to allow 4 days for delivery. Therefore they didn't give me enough time in their DN.

Thanks for all advice.

Cupcake

Hi

It's taken me a while but finally here is my DN rec 111109.

YOU MBNA DN rec 111109 pictures by cupcake62 - Photobucket

I believe it is defective because they used a slow postal service that you have to allow 4 days for delivery. Therefore they didn't give me enough time in their DN.

Thanks for all advice.

Cupcake

4 WORKING days therefore the compliance date should be 29 November

silly billies!:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Still getting letters from Experto Credite.

They have "bought the interest in this account from MBNA including the outstanding balance"

Should I be sending them anything?

Thanks

Cupcake

Hello cupcake68.

Did you ever SAR MBNA? If not you need to. If you did then look in the Comms Log. It's likely that you'll find that they 'sold' you to an Irish outfit called Varde Ireland Limited. EC collect for them apparently.

If you can find the date that the debt was sold on the Comms Log it's likely that you'll find that not only was the DN iffy on dates, but they probably sold you on before the DN rectification time was up. Some have found that they were sold to Varde before the DN was even issued.

If you want some links to some similar threads I can post them up for you. There's quite a lot of us in the same boat with this one ;).

Personally, i've been baiting EC for months to try and get them to take me to court. Funny - they're not that interested it seems.

M

• Haha 1

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

Hi MandM

Thanks for the advice.

I will SAR them asap and post up what I find. This site is brill!!

Cupcake

Is good, isn't it :).

Search around the threads. Look in my posts, pumpytums, heftyhippo, tranders to name but a few. You will see what you're looking for on the SAR when it comes. Best of luck.

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!