Outstanding Debt with WageDay Advance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4550 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have an outstanding debt of £187 with WDA.

I have asked time and time again for their bank details so that I can set up a payment plan and clear this debt month by month but they have refused unless I agree and offer to them my repayment schedule.

I do not know how much I will pay them back a month and the will not budge until I agree how much I will be paying them back.

Today I received another email from them threatening me with Court action unless I contacted them to make arrangements to pay within the next 7 days.

I then replied and sent them a right old snot-o-gram saying that I have requested bank details, you have refused etc., etc., and at best if they take me to Court they will get £1 per month lol!

Any ideas on what to do/how to proceed etc?

Thanks LL

CapQuest Stat Demand ~ WON :D

Vanquis Overlimit & Late Payment Charges ~ F&F Settlement received - 2nd June 09

Welcome Finance CCJ ~ Set Aside 22nd May 09 ~ WON :D CCJ SET ASIDE WHOO HOOO!!!!

Capital One Charges & Default Removal ~ ongoing

Hi

I have got them to agree to monthly payments by standing order. Agreement reached by e-mail. Loan for a similar amount as yours and paying £10 per month. PM me if you still want their bank details. A little nervous about posting them on an open forum.