You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Pinky69

Legal Action Co-operative Bank and CrapOne

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4023 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am about to take legal action against the Co-op Bank and CrapOne for unlawful entries to my credit reports. If you have been involved legally with either of these, could you please share your experience with me so I can get a feeling for how rigorous their defence will be? From looking at some threads, CrapOne seem to back off at the least minute but I have no earthly idea about the Co-op. I will be making my cases against them legally watertight this weekend and lodging the first case at court next Monday.

Hi there.

Good luck with the cases. What have they been doing?

You name it, they have done it! They terminated the accounts when they were in dispute. To do this, they both issued invalid DNs then terminated, causing recission. Then they entered defaults on my credit reports, one doing so 10 months after recission. They didn't have agreements for either of the accounts. One tried to assign an account after termination. I am going to have a field day in court - one even denies the DN is invalid, even though there wasn't enough time given to remedy the breach. I have been having correspondence with one of the Directors of Experian and I really have him rattled. I will deal with them once the cases go through court. I've done the outline of the case and now I have to tighten it up.

In the words of Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith (the A Team);

"I love it when a plan comes together."

"Next time you think you want to take someone out, don't get yourself a good squad. Get yourself a team."

"Ever notice you run into the nicest people in tanks?"

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

subbing - go Pinky69

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

Hi Pinky,

Ive not had any experience with co-op in relation to legal side of things but I know exactly what you mean about their attitude.

My situation:

1 Request for CCA in April

2. Letter back saying dont hold a copy any longer

3. Continued to charge interest and demand payment and report bad data with experian.

4. Wrote to them and told them to remove my data from experian and stop demanding payment.

5. They sent me an illegible copy of generic t&c

6. I wrote to them and told them t&c dont conform to regs and that I require them to disclose to me a copy of the credit agreement under the civil procedure rules. They have not replied and it has been six weeks.

7. They report my credit card as 2 months late with payment.

Your advice is appreciated. My advice to you would be use the CPR rules for disclosure of document 31.16.

i have dodgy cca(illegible)

faulty DN

termination

Oh happy days!!

i LUUURRVVE the co op

subbing with interest as im weighing up whether to take them to court over a very big PPI claim

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

I cannot use CPR - I am taking them to court in Scotland. I have everything I need - see my thread on "Invalid Default Notices."