You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Pinky69

A Letter to Moorcroft

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4040 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

A minute's silence for Moorcroft, please - especially Fuzzybobble. The poor souls have been and done it again:rolleyes:

Dear Moorcroft,

I’m afraid Moorcroft are right out of luck with this one. As well as the agreements being totally unenforceable, I am afraid the (Bank) sent me invalid Default Notices for both the alleged accounts in 2007 then terminated them in January 2008. This means they were unlawfully rescinded and I am about to take legal action against the (Bank) for damages. There are no accounts – they no longer exist and haven’t done since January 2008.

Moorcoft have been had. Never mind. Better luck the next time

Yours faithfully

Pinky

Have you sent this to them Pinky?

Would love to be in the office when they open that letter!

Posted this very afternoon - they never fail to amaze with their doomed-to-fail efforts to make money. They had no "Pre-Litigation Department" on their letter this time and it didn't contain their usual threats. I think the OFT has had a swipe at them. :D

Good for you, about time they had to pull their socks up so to speak and start doing things right - and if they cant do things by the book then they should bog-off!