last nights wife swop

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: Did anyone watch it? Was that slob of a woman for real? I could not believe she laid in bed until lunchtime while her poor daughter waited patiently in her cot. She then snapped at the woman she swopped with that she did not give her baby a bag of crisps every day for breakfast. Well hello once is too much! What a horrible ignorant dork. Edited by saintly_1

:mad::mad: Agree with every word you say Hilary. I could not believe what I was seeing. And that baby was so well behaved, probably because she has learnt already that she has to wait for attention. And crisps for breakfast, UNBELIEVABLE. And the poor wee mite must be soaked through if she's left in her cot till lunchtime. Hope social services were watching.

Bank of Scotland account 1 - £2,666 WON

Bank of Scotland account 2 - £2,500 on hold

GE Capital charges -£30 won (hey, every little helps!)

Barclays Partner Finance £425 charges - £225 offer accepted.

Finally debt free after 4.5 years, thanks to my Debt Management Plan through Payplan. There is no better feeling :D

Don't be so hard....she did a whole hours work in the salon until she needed a break!!

Georgina was a beautiful!

Her husband needs to stop being such a nice chap/plonker and get her to do at least most of the housework whilst he is on the busses fulltime! Nowt wrong with him doing a fair share, but c'mon!!