You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4039 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everyone

I have just received a letter from Iqor asking for full payment of an outstanding Bank of Scotland debt that I was paying as agreed, through Blair, Oliver & Scott. Blair, Oliver & Scott returned my standing order out of the blue and passed the debt on to Iqor without telling me and I was wondering why. Do companies just pass debts on to one another or are there guidelines for this. I was quite happy just paying the agreed amount to Blair, Oliver & Scott but now Iqor are asking for the payment in full and threatening legal action. Please help.

Hi and welcome to CAG. You are in the right place to get help.

I don't know much about IQOR but if they are like the other threat monkeys out there, then we can help deal with them.

Can you say what the debt is (loan, credit card, overdraft) this will get you the right help.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Don't panic:)

They probably don't have the neccessary paperwork to collect.

Send a prove it letter.

Hi Silverfox1961

It was a personal loan I had taken out. When I found it difficult to repay, I contacted Citizens Advice who arranged through the bank, for me to repay a certain amount each month which I was doing.

in that case you need to send igor a cca request to ensure they have an agreement that covers this loan

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Hi Silverfox1961

It was a personal loan I had taken out. When I found it difficult to repay, I contacted Citizens Advice who arranged through the bank, for me to repay a certain amount each month which I was doing.

Iqor are the ussual clueless muppets, they used to phone me at work about an alleged Paypal debt but only really early before i got to work,

they do have an air of legitimacy about them though as they collect for some gov deopartmenbts, previously CSA and they now do DWP I do believe.

Andy