You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

timw

Car Dealership not settled my loan

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4037 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi

I part exchanged my vehicle 2 months ago, however the dealership has still not cleared the finance on my old vehicle and I am constantly being chased by the finance company,

I have spoken to the dealership who have said they have posted two cheques and made a bacs transfer but the money has still not got to the finance company

I think I am being fobed off and the dealership have not actually sent any payment

How do I stand with this and what can I do?

This is probably not the correct thing to do... but I would phone the dealership and ask wtf is going on. Ask them to e-mail proof it has been settled which you can pass on to the finance company by a certain time, say midday. If they don't you are going to kick off like nobodies business with complaints left right and center, news papers, Trading Standards (well worth a ring 08454 040506) etc etc.