suspended 5 months pregnant just after she put in maternity leave date

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5418 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

i need help for my dd , she is a manager at a shop and last thursday her and supervisor were suspended for

bullying and harassment within the store

breach of company equal opportunities policy

dd is 5 months pregnant the area manager does'nt like her or supervisor

we have now a copy from the guy that she is supposed to have bullied

along with witness statements backing up dd story, that its lies.

the breach of equal opportunities policy

he states - my manager was aware when she employed me that i have poor eyesight yet she is making discriminatory comment about my eyesight to other staff members, one occasion when my aunt spoke to her, she said to my auntie that she wanted rid of me because of my eyesite.

again staff backing dd up saying no remarks have been heard.

he is also saying that dd held him again his will at work for 3 hours

grilling him.

i will explain, in jan sup purse went missing, then in may while he,dd and another member of staff we working, the other member of staffs purse went missing, dd rang him when it was discovered and he said he knew nothing of it. She rang area manager after the bank holiday and was told she did'nt want to know, so dd rang the police, who said they would be at shop at 10am on the tuesday so he was called in. Not sure if they rang to say they could'nt come till the wednesday but he was sent home at 1pm

the story goes on it gets dafter.

what i need to know is we have just got witness statements from

the other two members of staff

girl who get purse taken is now going out with bullied guy - 12 pages of statement , which sort of backs up some of dd story but is gunning for supervisor (they don't get on)

other member of staff - not quite two pages he knows how silly bullied guy is, so we don't think he was asked the same questions,

can we ask for him to be requestioned.

we also can't read the writing on bullied guys statement badly photocopied.

He is blaming her for the police questioning him saying the interview was not carried out correctly, its that they believed him (it gives the name of the pc that carried out the interview) but goes on to say, later when the police called on my home, they told me that my manageress had told them i was the one that took it and she believed i did it.

he says the following week his aunt came in the shop asking for the policeman collar number since the interview was not conducted correctly.

dd and witness (that had purse taken) say she came in screaming and dd had to take her off the shop floor.

I have spoke to friend ex police 35 years and he says its a lot of cxxp the would be only one reason the police would call on him at home and that was to lift him

i must point out that the police from out who was taking the purses it was a member of the public he had managed to gain entry to the upstairs of they shop and a few others.

i am going to raise a grievance against ? is it the company or the area manager.

the grievance is -

not doing a risk ass for dd as req by h&s act (cos she is pregnant)

allowing her to work in a shop by herself (she was having to come in to cover for bullied guy not turning up or phoning in to cover his shifts)

this meant she had no way of going to toilet or taking rest breaks,

the also knew that a member of public has been upstairs and no other changing to the security of the shop had been changed.

saying the company have left her open to harrasement by not informing her that the bullied guy was employed by them under the equal opp act

also if that was the case no risk ass had been carried out on the shop for him.

The company had not acted when she bring it to they attention she wanted to raise an complaint regarding how hot the shop was and how it was making her dizzy , lack of air.

any ideas would be helpful, i also need to say i had read the letters statement etc and believe dd is not guilty of any of the stories that he's

made up, he is covering his back because he was going to get finished for bad time keeping, dd had told hr head office and was told they would deal with it on his return.

thanks