You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

dbp

moneyclaimonline/unpaid debts

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4040 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi ,

im in need of advice after reaching the end of every avenue i can think of in order to retrieve unpaid debts.

i worked for a magazine for 5 years - money was always difficult to extract but in the last 6 months i racked up 9K in unpaid invoices...ive tried getting them to agree to payment schedules, tried a no win no fee debt collector who took 1.5k that he recovered early on afeter various court threats.

its been almost a year since ive recieved any payment and the company is now in better health with new investment but still no payment.

ive started a claim on moneyclaim online (although i haven't sent it yet) - they are very experienced in defending claims and are likely to ty to countersue just to put me off doing this. Does anyone have eny experence in how the process works and whether this seems to be the right course of action (or any other ideas to get them to pay)

thanks very much in advance....

also - i read that you have to demonstrate that youve made reasonable attempts to give them the chance to pay - i only really have emails - should i send them i final warning ?

Hi ,

im in need of advice after reaching the end of every avenue i can think of in order to retrieve unpaid debts.

i worked for a magazine for 5 years - money was always difficult to extract but in the last 6 months i racked up 9K in unpaid invoices...ive tried getting them to agree to payment schedules, tried a no win no fee debt collector who took 1.5k that he recovered early on afeter various court threats.

its been almost a year since ive recieved any payment and the company is now in better health with new investment but still no payment.

ive started a claim on moneyclaim online (although i haven't sent it yet) - they are very experienced in defending claims and are likely to ty to countersue just to put me off doing this. Does anyone have eny experence in how the process works and whether this seems to be the right course of action (or any other ideas to get them to pay)

thanks very much in advance....

Hi Buddy

Can help much, but the small claims court guide was really helpful. lays it out very well. Very helpful. I got one.

Thanks

Trooper68

Trooper68:)