The stig to be revealed TONIGHT.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Barracad we know who u are but as u can understand the rest of the world dont so thanks for revealing your true idenity on top gear TONIGHT 8pm on BBC2.

Mysterious Stig to be unveiled - Yahoo! News UK

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

he was reveled as micheal Shumacker

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

well i know that but hey it will mean some questions are answered......kinda

Well that does put alot of questions to bed!

BUT - the Stig really isn't one person...

H

H

I agree with you.

Top Gear on there website and on TV today said that the stig has been in white sice series 3 which was in 2003, Series 3 episode 2 Videos from BBC Top Gear: Series 3, Episode 2 - BBC Top Gear - BBC Top Gear

Now if the stig has been the same guy since then that i can defo say i dont think it is Micheal shumacher as he did not retire from F1 until the end of the 2006 so unless he was the stig and in F1 then i fully say that i dont believe the stig Is one person.

Dont thinl Schummi is the real Stig

The fastest lap Supercar tonight was the Ferrari FXX Cost of £1m, only 30 made and the owners arent allowed to take the cars away from the ferrari factory & only allowed to drive the cars around the Ferrari circuit, so it's highly unlikely that the 'Stig' would have been allowed to drive it.

Schummi on the other hand would have been allowed to drive the car for a fast lap - look at the time. He would have then been able to 'appear as the Stig, very clever of the Beeb, The Stig will be back next week.

Final give away was the rolling credits:-

Jeremy Clarkson

Richard Hammond

James May

The Stig

Special Guest Appearence

Michael Schumacher

I may be wrong but still think the real Stig is either Damon Hill or a driver from British Touring Cars.

determindator it still could be Barracad it could also be a really good publicity stunt by the BBC

Ben Collins is the stig

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2:

Of COURSE, it's not Schumacher. :rolleyes:

I know nothing much about F1 racing, but I know that it is a full-time job and with races all over the world, there is no way he could also fit in the TG job. Plus with the amount of money he's making in F1, he'd hardly need this one.

Think about it.

Of COURSE, it's not Schumacher. :rolleyes:

I know nothing much about F1 racing, but I know that it is a full-time job and with races all over the world, there is no way he could also fit in the TG job. Plus with the amount of money he's making in F1, he'd hardly need this one.

Think about it.

Not to be padantic bookie but i said that earlier :)