You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• I don’t know as all I have is an email from them saying this is your account number   “You have a new document available on your Capquest account xxxxxxxxx.   Please click the below link to login to view your document   Click here   If you have any questions, please contact us on 03339997228 quoting Xxxxxxxxxx.   We may have already been in touch with you by phone or letter, if you are not happy being contacted through email in the future or if you are not the person quoted in this email, please let us know.   Yours sincerely The Capquest Team“ Right now I don’t know what it’s for as I haven’t clicked their link or confirmed my identity to them on their site using their reference number. I presumed from reading around this was a student loan chase.   Thanks   
    • Glasses Fogging Up while wearing a Face Mask   Thought I would add this here as a Glasses wearer and being in Scotland where it is now Mandatory to wear a Face Mask.   Myself being as said a Glasses wearer have bought numerous different Face Masks to stop my Glasses Fogging Up when wearing these Face Masks but sadly none resolved the issue.   Tried numerous different recommended anti fogging for my Glasses but didn't resolve the issue.   Then I simply tried these Face Masks again except this time moving my glasses from the bridge of my nose down my nose to see if the fogging stopped and low and behold this simple solution worked.   So my advice to all Glasses wearers before you go out and start buying all different Face Masks to stop Anti Fogging is simply wear the Face Mask and move yours Glasses forward on the Bridge of your nose until the Fogging stops then you have and idea where to place your Glasses when wearing a Face Mask. (Note: it may be advisable for some people to get some sort of Glasses strap in case your Glasses fall off don't want to damage them)   This is just my perspective on being a disabled veteran and a Glasses wearer having to wear a Face Mask during this period of COVID-19 if anyone else has any tips please feel free to add to the discussion.   BE SAFE EVERYONE
    • well to sell the debt RBS would of have to have issued a default notice upon sale or before. now to take since june 2014 to issue a DN is outrageous so i suspect you did received a DN from then years ago but have forgotted   RBS had your correct address ...thus so do cabot  they can't issue a back door CCJ claim then like your other one (M&S CARD)  and must abide by the pre action protocol.   await cabot to start waving their arms at you   in the meantime, send RBS an SAR.    
    • who are capquests stated client erudio?
    • I figured if Barclays didn't want to comply with the law they should pay for the privilege.
  • Our picks

• Currys Refuse Refund F/Freezer 5day old. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/422656-currys-refuse-refund-ffreezer-5day-old/
      • 5 replies
    • Hi,  
      I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
      I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.

I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
      I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.

I did and they took me upstairs.
      I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
      I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.

No excuse.
      I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
      He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.

The cost of the items was about £40.
      I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.

They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
      I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.

They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
      The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.

I’m so stressed,
      can u appeal this or should I just accept it?

Thanks for reading 
      • 7 replies
    • The courier industry – some basic points for customers. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421913-the-courier-industry-%E2%80%93-some-basic-points-for-customers/
      • 1 reply
    • The controversial sub-prime lender says the City watchdog is investigating its practices.
      View the full article
      • 0 replies
craigten

Which address for s.a.r hsbc please?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4040 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, please can anyone give me the address that i need to send my s.a.r to hsbc please?

Hi, please can anyone give me the address that i need to send my s.a.r to hsbc please?

HSBC BANK PLC

Address:

8 CANADA SQUARE

LONDON

E14 5HQ

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Or you could send it direct to where it will end up :

UK Data Protection Compliance

HSBC Bank plc

Griffin House

4-01, 41 Silver Street Head

Sheffield

S1 3GG

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Or you could send it direct to where it will end up :

UK Data Protection Compliance

HSBC Bank plc

Griffin House

4-01, 41 Silver Street Head

Sheffield

S1 3GG

excellent. Gotta say I took the address from the register of data controllers from the ICO but i haven't done a sar to HSBC so the OP should use the address you have given.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf