You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

mr.ton

Mackenzie Hall are Lowells?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4040 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

There has always been some debate as to weather MH & Lowells are actually part of the same group/company?

Well take a look at this:

Mackenzie Hall :: Home

You will see 3 pictures of MH's call centre.

The middle picture, if my eyes are not deceiving me? shows a sign in the background saying "Lowell" ;-)

The images also show signs for Equidebt, Tessera and DLC. I suspect that this means that Mackenzie Hall sell their services to other companies.

Elsewhere the blurb goes on about how their clients include debt purchasers and other companies.

Hmmmm i think i get it now...looking at those pics, it would seem that various DCA's have their own "sections" in MH's call centre :cool:

I'm surprised the MHall webiste is up and running. It spends most of its time "under construction" and/or maintenance.

They did take down the "chat" section though ;)

They've got to put signs above the desks so as the the threat monkeys know where they're supposed to sit & who they're supposed to be;

Today Mathew I'm going to be.......

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

You can just imagine the rivallry in that call centre eh....

One section cheers coz they just received a payment & the other side looks over at them with frustration & envy :D

Edited by mr.ton

The Leeds Losers have regularly passed their Unenforceable and Statute Barred debts on to Muck Hall as prior to their recent OFT kicking Muck Hall tried to con people into paying upon these

Mackenzie Hall :: Home

Mackenzie Hall is the nation’s premiere Tertiary debt recovery agency.

Tertiary =

Main Entry:

1ter·tia·ry

Pronunciation:

\ˈtər-shē-ˌer-ē, -shə-rē\

Function:

noun

Inflected Form(s):

plural ter·tia·ries

Date:

circa 1550

1 [Medieval Latin tertiarius, from Latin, of a third] : a member of a monastic third order especially of lay people

2capitalized : the Tertiary period or system of rocks

Or do they mean tertiary syphilis?

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

They could have Claire Sandbrook as the floor manager who goes around keeping an eye on all the companies in there :D

They did take down the "chat" section though ;)

I miss the chat section. They probably spent to mutch time taking down negative coments :D

Edited by dcakiller

proud of their OFT letter aint they

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

proud of their OFT letter aint they

Yeah...the spin they put on the OFT letter on their website is just laughable :D