You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

allthebestintentions

Mbna Cca Help Please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4039 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi i was wondering if some kind soul could give me some advice. i applied through one of these agencies (stupid i know but mainly through lack of time)

to take up my case with barclay card and mbna. the barclaycard case is going through but mbna have sent the application form i filled in at gatwick airport which is dated and has my signature but does not have any info on interest percentage or credit limit it is basically just the application form and also they have sent 3 other pages which is headed as a copy of agreement. i dont have a scanner but am going to get one in next couple of days but if someone could clarify exactly what needs to be in the cca that would be superb. thanks in advance. also the solicitor acting for me applied for the cca and sent it on to me but has said it doesnt mean its enforceable but just they cant take it on. and finally should i apply for a cca myself thanks