You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

cadwallader

CCA 1974 etc where available to view?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4039 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Does anyone have a link to a full official version of the CCA 1974 (as amended) and the Consumer Credit (cancellation notices and copies of documents) regulations 1983?

I have spent ages searching via google but only come up with details of changes or amendments rather than the Act / regulatio. Surely some governemnt department has them available via their website?

Many thanks

C

Thanks CCM.

Found the CCA 1974 but having difficulty with Consumer Credit (cancellation notices and copies of documents) regulations 1983/1988. As it is a regulation and not an act will it be held elsewhere?

C

Should be on that site somewhere, its a Statutory Instrument (S.I.)

Ill have a look around as well

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Maybe 1983 is too old as a search shows nothing under S.I.s for that year?

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

You're a star!! Many thanks.

Rgds

C