You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• ok again thanks for all advice , im going to continue and struggle on paying the wifes debts and maybe look at getting reduced payments but as for mine i think ill go down the DRO route and try get it sorted but will see and open new bank account somewhere first
    • Nothing to do with your own Bank.     Try to withdraw the money from Parentpay early next week and if no joy contact them.   It may be that the money is showing, but has not fully cleared on their system,
    • Hi all,   Just an update with contractual terms. These terms are from a contract at a similar time to when Tracey started as we think they have changed since.   The contract reads as follows:   Termination of employment  Xxxxxxx (Nursery) will provide written notice of termination of your employment in accordance with statutory requirement (currently 1 week’s notice for each year of continuous service, up to a maximum 12 week’s notice).   Once you have successfully completed your probationary period for the company you are required to give 1 month’s written notice of termination of employment.   Regards   Matt             
    • Thanks for helping with the post;   Still waiting for a reply from the DPD.
    • I thank the Consumer Action Group Members for getting me this far in my case which is still in progress.   Situation: The Court has reversed earlier permission for me to rely on witness summaries.    The question upon which I am seeking help, please,  is - do I need to bother myself as to why the Court has reversed permission to rely on witness summaries?  If so, what line of logic or law can might I follow because clearly, the Court has said one thing and then another a few weeks later, of its own motion, the Court has reversed the earlier decision. I find this development quite extraordinary in the sense that as a result of being granted permission earlier, I served the three Witness Summons which had the Court stamp.   Background Having given me permission to serve 'Witness Summons' which I served on 3 hostile witnesses several weeks ago, the Court has now reversed it's earlier decision, and refused me permission to rely on 'witness summaries' pursuant to paragraph 32.9(2), citing that I have not shown steps taken to obtain witness statements from the 3 hostile witnesses.  I however, made two attempts to talk to the hostile witnesses who have been non responsive and I can evidence this.   I would be immensely grateful for some steer from Forum Members, please.
  • Our picks

• Currys Refuse Refund F/Freezer 5day old. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/422656-currys-refuse-refund-ffreezer-5day-old/
      • 5 replies
    • Hi,  
      I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
      I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.

I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
      I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.

I did and they took me upstairs.
      I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
      I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.

No excuse.
      I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
      He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.

The cost of the items was about £40.
      I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.

They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
      I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.

They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
      The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.

I’m so stressed,
      can u appeal this or should I just accept it?

Thanks for reading 
      • 6 replies
    • The courier industry – some basic points for customers. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421913-the-courier-industry-%E2%80%93-some-basic-points-for-customers/
      • 1 reply
    • The controversial sub-prime lender says the City watchdog is investigating its practices.
      View the full article
      • 0 replies
Undercover-Elsa

As Debtograms go..what a beauty!!! Offers invited :-)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4031 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My nephew received this recently from Blind Orrible & Stupid:

1iejjp.jpg

Is it just me, or is this laid out just like a Court Summons?? Certainly his wife thought that's what it was..

Anyone else had one of these rare, colourful specimens? Worth a complaint to Uncle OFT?

Elsa x

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Please click the *star* of any CAG member who has helped you .

I do like the colour textures though :D

Definitely..almost artexy in nature, with a hint of abstractism. Definitely a collectors item :D

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Nice colour, but not worth a complaint.

Just send a CCA request and a SAR for ammo to use in a claim or counterclaim for all unlawful charges and PPI premiums and interest unlawfully applied.

That will do for starters.

Edited by noomill060

Thanks Noomill,

Done that for them..CCA was a generic "look what you may have signed" printout, no sigs, so sent SAR which is still within the time limit.

Elsa x

Personally I would paper the smallest room with it..... :p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Hmm terracotta is soooo 60 minute makeover though..I'd have preferred a pale teal...

:cool:

Forget all the writing stuff on it..thats irrelevant, just marvel at the colour beauty :D

It really is a nice colour!

Graduated Mediterranean terracotta fading into snowy white. Bit 80's though...but would do for a bathroom.

It does rather remind me of the form you get from the National Blood Service requesting a donation.... Perhaps Body Odour and Snott have become......... VAMPIRES...:eek:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

I could hear scary music then...:eek:

Maybe they should change their name to Boris, Karloff and Scream?

(Exsanguinators at Law)

PS...Wonder if I could get matching bogroll?

Aaaaahhhh ive got it now...after much pondering in an artistic type manner.:cool:

The red at the top represents danger & blood.:eek:

The gradual colouring/texture away from red to white represents how good things will be for you if you pay up :D

Or a perfect analogy of bleeding someone dry....

Or a perfect analogy of bleeding someone dry....[/quote

Meet the team.

hot_vampires.jpg

Edited by Spamalot
other picture disappeared...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

ohh I do love a nice set of fangs!!!:D

You could always offer it to the Tate Modern, after all they'll buy and exhibit any old $hite.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Yeah but does it look better in real life?

I could arrange for some art nouveau type coffee cup stains, maybe a baked bean, and set it on a cushion of shredded bills...

I could arrange for some art nouveau type coffee cup stains, maybe a baked bean, and set it on a cushion of shredded bills...

Delicately placed up a pig's derriere?

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Delicately placed up a pig's derriere?

Not forgetting a pretentious art critique waxing lyrical about the many levels of interest in this work of art and the hues....etc etc..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Perhaps the fake rough finish is to deter you from using it to wipe you’re a?*$e on. :grin:

"THE CAG IS MY SHEPHERD I SHALL NOT PAY": :lol:

a lot of thought went into that one then :rolleyes: or perhaps they bought a job lot of red ink

what a beauty ;):D

That threat-o-gram reminds me of the ones Wescot used to send. You would get a blue one first then a red one with court costs on it.

I think Wescot got a slap for it as now they just send out letters asking for payments.

I would report Blind, Orrible and Stupid to the OFT for that. It is a misleading document.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

Perhaps the fake rough finish is to deter you from using it to wipe you’re a?*$e on. :grin:

pmsl :lol::lol::lol::lol:

With the colouring of this particular debtogram, if folded correctly it could represent a Virgin Atlantic aeroplane which you could then dispatch immediately into the nearest bin. Voila.. :cool:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)