You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

larlieboy1

Cap One Agreement

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4039 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

a%3EURL%5Da%3EHi I was wondering if someone could help me I asked Capital One to send me a true copy of my credit agreement the attached image is what they sent.

I have signed it but i have removed my deatails from the image am i correct in thinking it is legal as i thought it was?

Cap One obviously said it was I asked trading standards to have a look they were no help at all but if it is I told Cap One I would commence some sort of payment that I can afford when they remove the charges they applied whilst the account was in dispute and they completely ignored my letter.Problem is I made the mistake of not sending the letter to the by recorded delivery they have applied further charges since and I was sent a letter by H L Legal Solicitors on the 24th April stating that unless I made full payment to Capquest or a reasonable offer they would start court proceedings against me if i didnt pay by May 7th but i have heard nothing since,what should i do?

Could someone please tell me how I put the agreement on here please im using photobucket.IMG%5D

Edited by larlieboy1

I would be extremely surprised if Cap One sent you an enforcible agreement, I think it would be a first.

As far as posting from Photobucket, I'm sure you just use the "Insert Link" button in the "Quick reply window"

Hope this helps

Regards

I think you just copy the photobucket link and paste in the reply box.......I'm sure that's how I did it. The insert link button should work as well :D

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

Copy the image code from photobucket and in the reply window click insert image tab beside the globe - bobs ur uncle

I'm not an expert so check everything I tell you, however click me scales if I've been useful.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

There is no freemasonry like the freemasonry of Golf

x0p6rb.jpgThanks to everyone with uploading the photo,I have used Photobucket before with no problems. IMG%5D Edited by larlieboy1

Hi larlieboy,You might find Tinypic.com easier to use.

No need to create an account, just upload, then select the direct link for layouts. Come back to your last post, edit, remove all the post then start again.

Click the insert image icon.

Remove the http:// from the input box

Paste the direct link

Shout if any further problems :)

Elsa x

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Please click the *star* of any CAG member who has helped you .

The quickest way is to upload to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting & then copy & paste the URL back here.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT