You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4034 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I wrote to NatWest asking them if they would accept a F&F and i got the following response from them today:

Dear Sir

Thank you for your letter dated 9 June 2009, the contents of which have been noted.

It is not the policy of NatWest to accept f&f payments of less then the balance owed as it is felt that this encourages the misuse of credit facilities.

However, after carefully considering the information provided, I am prepared to accept £600 as part payment; monthly statements will continue to be sent for the remaining balance and payments must be received by the due ate quoted on the statement. If you are unable to maintain payments on the remaining balance, please contact us to agree a suitable repayment program.

What is the next step? I was planning to send a letter asking to freeze interest. I clearly stated in my letter i will not be able to make any payments from next month as i will be out of work.

Kind Regards

Hi, britguy.

What sort of account is it, do you have any idea how much has been added to the account in charges.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

It is a credit card.

I got back any late charges which i had on the account, which was 1 maybe 2 a while back.

Thanks blueda.

If i am unable to find work in the field in which i am looking for 2 months after finishing work and am considering looking abroad for work.

Should i mention that in my letters to the creditors in regards to the f&f payment?

Hi, britguy.

Have you considered CCA'ing them ?

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Nah i haven't. I did do that for my Lloyds card but that was not enforcable.

I will wait for their response and then may do so.

Though i plan to inform my creditors i am planning to relocate abroad.