style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5418 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

have you got a walking possession agreement if you read it

request not to remove goods-walking possession agreement

in consideration of you not removing goods distrained upon by you and you delaying the sale of goods i here by agree that

(DISTRAINED To seize the property of (a person) in order to compel payment of debts; distress.)

i will not remove or allow to be removed any goods so distrained

i will inform any person who may visit the premises for the purpose of leaving any other distress that you are already in possession of of the goods distaind

in other words the same goods cannot be levied twice because once goods are levied they do not belong to you the belong to the bailiff /council (the bailiff knows this)

Yes I have got that but was not given a copy at the time and did not sign it they posted me a "copy" a few days ago so what i sent to you in my last private message is correct not sure if you have read it yet thx much your a sweety

a walking possession agreement must be handed/shoved through the letter box on the day the bailiff filled out the walking possession agreement and must be done in your home or outside your home in case of a car

basically the bailiff cant add a WPA to your account on the 1st write out WPA on the 5th and post through your door on the 10th

i don't know if this for all councils but i found this for stockport metropolitan borough council

bailiffs code of practise

Where more than one Liability Order is held for a debtor, the bailiff will attend the property for all liability orders at the same time, with only one set of costs being made. ‘first’ and ‘second call’ visits must be made on different days

and i read something similar on the office of public sector information web site when i was looking for info for my daughter that was back in November and i cant find it now.

Manchester council have the same thing

Edited by hallowitch

i don't know if this for all councils but i found this for stockport metropolitan borough council

bailiffs code of practise

Where more than one Liability Order is held for a debtor, the bailiff will attend the property for all liability orders at the same time, with only one set of costs being made. ‘first’ and ‘second call’ visits must be made on different days

and i read something similar on the office of public sector information web site when i was looking for info for my daughter that was back in November and i cant find it now.

Manchester council have the same thing

i to have read something very similar to this i think i googled my bailiff rights and it came up on one of them...it goes along the lines of the bailiff can only charge for a visit one day he cant levy and charge for a van on the same day lots of different things on their charges will google it again now and let you know what the site was called if you like

Whether there is one liability order or even 4 liability orders the bailiff CANNOT levy upon the same goods twice and neither can he charge MULTIPLE charges either.

There is a legal case of Thorsell v Leeds concerning this.