You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

summer30

Struggling with water and electric

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4042 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Having a hard time with seven trent and scottish power

both had high direct debits set up

we are on a water meter and pating £81 a month whic also covers £105 owed fro ma previous property, however by now we should have paid this off. I wrote to ST as I like a copy of their response, asking for an updated bill and also why is it so high, can it be reduced, they responsed 4 weeks later with a DD form and nothing more.

Scottish power , we are paying £80 per month, our heating hasnt even been swtiched on since March, we are careful but do have 2 computers, I have written to them asking if they can reduce the bill and can they take a reading as £350 for 2 months seems very high

Again letter ignored and now stating our new monthly payment is £143

Is anyone else finding that they are being ignored recently? anything I can do to get them to listen ?

Having a hard time with seven trent and scottish power

both had high direct debits set up

we are on a water meter and pating £81 a month whic also covers £105 owed fro ma previous property, however by now we should have paid this off. I wrote to ST as I like a copy of their response, asking for an updated bill and also why is it so high, can it be reduced, they responsed 4 weeks later with a DD form and nothing more.

Scottish power , we are paying £80 per month, our heating hasnt even been swtiched on since March, we are careful but do have 2 computers, I have written to them asking if they can reduce the bill and can they take a reading as £350 for 2 months seems very high

Again letter ignored and now stating our new monthly payment is £143

Is anyone else finding that they are being ignored recently? anything I can do to get them to listen ?

Im in similar situation with Atlantic Electric & Gas, wrote to them explaining id lost my job and enquiring about help and they just ignored me, I had to phone and ask to be put through to 3 different people before finally getting a (bit) of sense from the manager, the minumum they would accept of me was £124 which is only £10 less than my direct debit anyway, I cant afford this on JSA, they are going to send me some details about schemes for people on low income so I'm awaiting them, and Im finalising a letter of complaint too.

Ive send up standing orders for £40 (gas) and £20 (Electric) and I shall wait n see what happens.

When I was previously unemployed about 6 years ago it was less of a problem as thye bills were so much lower.

Andy