rosie posie

First Credit £4000 From Halifax

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4066 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi All ,quick Recap And Some Advise Please, After Sending Halifax 2 Requests For Sar, Some Weeks Ago,received A Statement Which I Posted On Here,saying " As Shown By The Final Figure Quoted On Statement,i Can Confirm That You Have Repaid Your Account" In The Balance Column Is Blank, Just A -

After Numerous Letters Apologizing For Mis-sold Ppi, We Received Yesterday Amended Letter From Previous Day ,pleased With Them Selves For Giving Us Compensation,over £4000, Then Stating When Account Sold To 3rd Party ( 1st Credit) All The Money Would Be Sent To Them . Has The Ppi Got Anything To Do With Dca And Will That Statement They Sent In May Hold Any Sway, I Have Wrote A Letter To Halifax Insisitng Money Sent To Us And Sent Them A Copy Of Statement Saying Our Account Is Repaid , Have Not Had Any Communication With Dca For Weeks Now , Any Help Please Thanks Rosie Posie:(

Technically, thye PPI shopuld have been subject to its own agreement (Unlike charges to a loan or other source of credit) and shouldn't be included with that debt, although Halifax do like to offset funds when there is a balance owing.

If the debt has been paid, then the PPI refund should be sent directly to you, simply sending them a copy of the "Repaid your account" letter to Halifax should be sufficient to get them to pay you directly after all, they owe you the money, they don't owe the DCA squat

Hope this helps

If you feel that this site has helped you in any way please leave a donation if you can afford to do so.

If you feel that have been helpful please feel free to tip the scales.

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change

Please note: i am not a qualified lawyer, any advice is offered in good faith and is based on my own and others experiences and a penchant for research and a desire to help others to empower themselves

thanks for reply,have sent a copy and letter to them today,by recorded delivery and have give them 7 days to sort it , will let you know