Db Mortgages Suspended Repossesion

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4031 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has any one else had dealings with DB Mortgages?

They have been agressive and unhelpful. They have a suspended repossesion order against my property.I am unable to pay the agreed iinstallment as being temporarily inbetween jobs and being owed money by last employer.

Should I contact the court directly? is there any action i can take to stop them going for repossesion?

Hello and Welcome, annabelle.

I'll ask another Mod if they can help you.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi, how many payments have you missed under the suspended order? Have DB contacted you about the missed payments?

Try not to worry too much, I'm sure there's something we can do to help:)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I have areas of approx £3000 including fees. I have a suspeneded repossesion order against the property. DB send me statments of arrears each month.

this is the 1st payment under the order that I can not pay. What can I do as they said they would take possesion of the property if I fail to pay. installment due on 30/6/09?

Hi there, first thing you need to do is to write to them by recorded delivery, explaining your circumstances. That way if they decide to go for possession you can show the judge you have tried to come to an arrangement.

If you are about to start a new job and also can prove that you are owed money from you previous employer then there is no way you will lose your home.

If you need help with the letter, let me know and I'll happily draft one for you.

Ell

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• 2 months later...
Sorry for delay in replying, thank you for your help.

regards

Annabelle22:)

Annabelle, have just found your thread - I have one about my ongoing experience with DB.

I, too, have a suspended possession order over the property and have received numerous eviction notices from the Court (I always manage to pull something together in the 11th hour). They are threatening an eviction notice again (am about 5 months in arrears) but I don't think i'll be able to come up with the money this time around. When i ask them to capitalise the arrears into the mortgage, they simply tell me 'it's not DB policy'. All hideously stressful ( tho i have to admit my monthly payments are v large, so the arrears are big too).

what happened to you? Are you okay?

Cristal x

Hi, sorrry for delay i do not have own computer.

Sorry to hear of your problems.

Db are still casuing me problems. they have insisted i can pay the full monthly install ment even though when i filled in expenditure form it was in deficet.

I have been forced to pay more than i can afford. They keep threatening repossesion but the last instalment i paid in full having borrowed money to do it.

I have been to agency to help but they where of little use. I do not know what to do.

I understand your stress.

Annabelle 22

Annabelle, thanks for your reply and I'm so sorry to hear that DB is continuing their campaign against you.....I spoke to a broker, who explained to me that DB have ceased their mortgage business, which may explain why they are n such a hurry to repossess us. As the broker said to me, repossession should be the last resort.

I am anticipating an eviction notice any day (tho with the postal strikes, who knows??). I think this time I will have to go to Court to see what can be done. It's a living nightmare.

Who are the DB solicitors? Everhseds?

Can Ell-enn help you again?

Good luck!!!

CXX

Hi Annabelle - is there anything I can do to help?

Hi,

I would be grateful for any advice, thank you.

Please can you help with the following.

Do you know how they decide wheter you can aford to pay extra ammounts even though your budget statment says you can not?

Do you know if a motgage agreement is unenforcable due to age of partner when we took it out as he will be over retirement age when it finishes?

Thank you annabelle 22

• 1 month later...

Annabelle...i'm not an expert on repos, but I don't know if you spotted this - GMAC fined £2.8m for 'mistreating' mortgage customers | Money | guardian.co.uk - this may well apply for any arrears you may have...in answer to your question above then I don't believe you have to legally provide these. And again i'm not sure about your question on retirement age....

• 3 years later...

Hi I have been in touch with a company who say I have a case against db Mortgages for mis selling and charges. They said because of my debts did not think it fair to put their charges on top of those. but to pursue my case,

I have written the sars and got all info re charges etc but what do I do mow. I do not know how to write a letter for either of the above matters can any one help please? I tried looking in the letter section found one but dont understand what to do with it something about court claim for charges? thanks

I've got those letters on my PC at work if you can wait till tomorrow morning ?

Hi, sample mortgage charges letter and subject access request letters affixed.

Make sure you send letters by recorded delivery to make sure they sign for them.

Hi Thank you thats great, will send off mortgage charge letter asap.

I have sent off a Subject access request and got all the paper work from them. A company I sent it to said I have a case for mis selling due to one thing my husbands age at retirement. But due to their fees they said they did not want to burden me with any more debt and to continue the complaint my self. Do you have any advice please on how to go about this do I Complain to db mortgages directly please?

Thank you for your help.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi A couple of years ago DB insisted I fill in an income and expenditure form so they could "help me". all they did was not discus it in any way return all the paper work a few week later and proceed with a reposes ion action that was suspended. They would not accept my payment to pay part of the arrears and part a few weeks later .

I have since refused to fill an income and expenditure form in. They have over the past few months kept sending them and insisting I fill it in. I have written and explained again why I feel it is of little use. I am paying the installment and the suspended payment ordered by the court not in one go but over a couple of weeks in the month its due. I actually made an extra payment of over £500 last June which I wrote and asked that this be kept as an advance payment so I would not get behind due to the fact I am self employed. Only when I queried a letter they wrote in Dec 2012 saying I was in arrears with the payments did they say eventually we can t carry payments over like this so you are not in arrears. When I sent it they never informed me that this was the case.

They are now insisting I fill in this form or a agent will be sent they will pay. I have told them before I am unwilling to a visit and complained when they did send one out after I had asked them not to causing me distress.

so can you help please

1) can they insists I fill this form in?

2) did they act illegally in any way taking the extra payment that I had clearly expressed I wanted to pay a month in advance and not advise me at the time that this was not possible.?

3) They have been kept fully informed as to my finances by letter but still charge me fees for being late etc?

4) They promised in Jan 2013 to send Giro slips so I could more easily make payments but have not can I insist they do? As I will not speak to them by phone as they have treated me dreadfully in the past and the stress has caused me health issues.